RELAX AND REJUVENATE
Treat yourself to a blissful escape in Cape Town
Recharge your batteries during your indulgent 2-night spa stay celebrating wellbeing and relaxation.
Reconnect and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit. Take a calming stroll in our delightful gardens, cool down in one of our pools or do as little as you wish.
This package includes
- Two night stay for two adults in luxurious accommodation
- Fresh Fruit and a bottle of wine in your room upon arrival
- Start your day of pampering with a delicious breakfast in our restaurant, or in the privacy of your room.
- Spend the morning at Fresh Wellness Spa indulging in the unforgettable Awakening package, which includes:
- Back Exfoliation
- Deep Tissue Body Massage
- Body Mud Wrap
- Pressure Point Reflex Foot Massage
- Scalp Massage with Scalp Tonic
- Complimentary Minibar
- Complimentary WiFi
ValidityThis package is valid for booking until 15 December 2019, rates fluctuate seasonally
Blackout dates from 19 - 22 April 2019
Terms and Conditions
- * Subject to availability on the room type quoted, rate fluctuates seasonally and may be changed without prior notification.
- Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above.
- Spa treatments are non transferable and subject to the spa’s opening times.
- Rates are in South African Rand (ZAR) and include 15% VAT.
- All rates excluding tourism / grading levy on accommodation. Tourism levy will be charged at R40.00 per room per night.
- Supplement applies to children under 12 years if sharing a room with two adults.
- Should there be an increase in the accommodation rate, value added tax or the tourism / grading levy, you will be advised in writing of the date from which this will be effective.
- Inclusions may not be exchanged or refunded if not used.
- Packages may not be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- A 50% deposit is required within 72 hours of reserving accommodation; the outstanding balance is required 14 days prior to arrival.
- Service charges are not included in accommodation rates.