Soothing retreats surrounded by nature
Our Suites have been named in honour of the people involved in the development of The Cellars-Hohenort, or the Constantia area.
- A welcome bottle of wine and fruit platter upon arrival
- Bottled filter water at turndown
- Breakfast daily in The Conservatory
- Complimentary minibar
- Complimentary newspaper every morning
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily Victoria & Alfred Waterfront scheduled transfer
- Flat screen television
- Fluffy bathrobes and luxury bathroom amenities
- Hot water bottles placed in beds at turndown in winter
- King Size Bed Double or Twin Setup
- Personal in-room safe
- Satellite TV
- Secure parking
- Tea and coffee amenities
- Twice daily housekeeping services at a service time convenient to your schedule
“Great old world service”
When you walk in to reception and are greeted but
the general manager this is a great start . This is a top hotel
a great looking place but the service is 120 out of 100 .
The restaurant is very good highly recommended this place !!!